4th April 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?

Sir,
Can I do Diploma in Engineering course after 10th?
If I can, can you give me the details collages in Kerala?
With Regards-
Vikram Deva

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  2. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  5. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  6. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  7. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  8. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  9. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  10. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  14. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  15. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  16. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  18. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
13th May 2015, 12:36 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?

Some of the colleges which are renowned ans offer full time diploma courses in engineering in the Kerala state are as follows-

Government Polytechnic College in,
- Neyyattinkara
- Attingal
- Punalur
- Vechoochira
- Adoor
- Cherthala
- Kottayam
- Koratty
- Kunnamkulam districts

and private institutions like-

- Central Polytechnic,Thiruvananthapuram.
- Maharajas Technological Institute, Thrissur
- Sree Narayana Polytechnic, Kottiyam
- N.S.S Polytechnic, Pandalam
- Carmel Polytechnic, Alappuzha
- Sree Rama Government Polytechnic, Thriprayar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?