18th February 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology on 10th basis? List of colleges in Karnataka?

Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do Diploma instead of Higher Secondary. But my interest is Textile Manufacturing Technology. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Textile Manufacturing Technology Diploma course? if yes then which are the colleges gives admission in Karnataka?

25th November 2022, 08:23 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology on 10th basis? List of colleges in Karnataka?

Here is the list of colleges offering Diploma in Textile Manufacturing Technology is:-

*RTE Rural Polytechnic College

*Karnataka Handloom Technology Institute

*IIMT Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?