9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?

Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do diploma instead of Higher Secondary. But my interest is Aerospace. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Aerospace Engineering Diploma? if yes then which are the colleges gives admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  7. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  8. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  10. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  11. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  12. Eligibility to do Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. What should I do to study B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) being a Diploma Electronics 3rd year student?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  15. Procedure for getting admission in BE aerospace engineering? List of colleges to apply in Maharashtra?
  16. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  17. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  18. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
19th April 2018, 08:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?

List of colleges offering Diploma in Aerospace Engineering:

Acharya Polytechnic
Acharya Institutes, Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Post Office- Hesarghatta Main Road
Bangalore, Karnataka
(080) 23722222

Ch. Shivaji Maharaj College of Aviation Technology - CSMCAT
Modi Learning Center, Bhagwan Baba Chowk, Ring Road, Ambajogai Beed, Maharashtra
7249307000, 7249308000

Bhubaneswar Engineering College - BEC
At-Paniora, N.K. Nagar, Pittapally Bhubaneswar, Orissa
9437044215, 9437088215

Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science
A-8A, Vishwakarma Colony More, Lal Kuan, Prahlad Pur, Mehrauli Badarpur Road
New Delhi, Delhi

Gurkul Vidyapeeth - Institute of Engineering and Technology
Education City, Opposite Gian Sagar Medical College, Ramnagar, Sector 7 Patiala, Punjab
(01762) 258954

Gurukul Vidyapeeth Mohali Campus
C-29, Industrial Area Phase- 2 Mohali, Punjab
(0172) 5039333

Hindustan Electronics Academy - Polytechnic
P.B.No. 3776, Marathahalli Post Bangalore, Karnataka
(080) 25238650

Yes, definitely you can opt for the Diploma course in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of class 10th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Aerospace Engineering. Admission will be based on the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council.
20th April 2018, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?

Yes, it is possible for you to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after successful completion of 10th Class. There is a certain educational qualification required to do this course.

>> Candidates must have completed their 10th Class from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You are required to appear in Diploma Entrance Examination for getting admission into this course. As admission will be depending based on the marks secured in Diploma Entrance Examination.

>> There several state level diploma level entrance examinations as well as concerned colleges conduct their own Diploma Entrance Examinations.

Top colleges that are offering this Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course are,

@ Indian Aerospace and Engineering
Ph. No: 1800 22 7786
http://www.indianaerospaceandengineering.com/

@ Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
Ph. NoL 098220 13633
http://iiaeit.org/

@ Hindustan Aviation Academy
Ph. No: 080 2523 8650
https://www.hindustanacademy.edu.in/

@ Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Ph. No: 097036 18753
https://www.iare.ac.in/...etc.,
21st April 2018, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my board exam. After my 10th I would like to do diploma instead of Higher Secondary. But my interest is Aerospace. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Aerospace Engineering Diploma? if yes then which are the colleges gives admission?

There is no such Diploma course in the name of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for the 10th students. The 10th passed students can study a Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. Duration of the course is three years. For taking admission, candidates have to appear for an entrance examination. Some of colleges offering diploma in aeronautical engineering are given below:

Hindustan Academy - Official Website

Acharya Polytechnic - Official Website

Karavali Polytechnic - Official Website

Gurukul Vidyapeeth - Official Website

Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College - Official Website

Parul University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?