10th November 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance for BCom(H) final semester candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing BCom Honours course. I am in my final semester now. After this course I want to do Diploma course in Banking & Finance. I would like to know that after my BCom Honours, I am eligible for doing this Diploma course or not?

16th November 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance for BCom(H) final semester candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing BCom Honours course. I am in my final semester now. After this course I want to do Diploma course in Banking & Finance. I would like to know that after my BCom Honours, I am eligible for doing this Diploma course or not?

Yes, it is possible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course after completion of BCom (H) course. Candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree or any equivalent examination with at least 50% marks and above are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Some colleges conduct entrance examination for the admission to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Duration of the course is one year. Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course.
17th November 2018, 10:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance for BCom(H) final semester candidate?

The basic educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Banking & Finance*is pass in Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. After completing BCom Honours course, you are definitely eligible to pursue that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?