22nd October 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?

Hello Friends,
I want to know the details of Diploma of Rail Transport Management course and also the scope of this course. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  2. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  3. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  4. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  5. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  6. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  7. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  9. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  10. Details regarding the admission and syllabus for Diploma in Rail Transport and Management course?
  11. Need information about Diploma of Rail Transport? Is it equivalent to ITI?
  12. What is the selection procedure of assistant station master? How many stages of examination to be appeared
  13. List of study centres available at Chennai to prepare for diploma in Rail Transport?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  15. Admission dates and exam details in Rail Transport and management diploma course
  16. Should I do Rail Transport and management for assistant station master recruitment
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  18. Detailed information about Post Graduate Diploma in Management?
14th July 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?

Doing a diploma course in railway transport and management is useful or not. i want to get a job in railway sector. any post which have this qualification in railway. please give scope detail.
17th November 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and scope of Diploma Rail Transport Management course?

Done diploma course in railway transport and management is useful or not. i want to get a job in railway sector. any post which have this qualification in railway. please give scope detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?