9th March 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Business Law for PGDM in Human Resource final semester candidate?

Hi Friends, I am doing PGDM program in Human Resource. I am in my final semester now. After this course I want to do any diploma course in Business Law. I would like to know that after my PGDM I am eligible for doing this course or not?

17th April 2018, 06:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Business Law for PGDM in Human Resource final semester candidate?

Since, you have completed your Graduation, you are very much eligible to opt for the PG Diploma course in Business law.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the PG Diploma course in Business Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?