24th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?

Friends,
I am studying in 10th and preparing for my Board exam. After my 10th I would like to do Diploma Engineering instead of H.S. But my interest is Chemical. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Chemical Engineering Diploma? If yes then which are the colleges gives admission in Telangana?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  2. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis in Pune?
  4. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  6. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  8. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  11. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  12. Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?
  13. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  15. List of Pharmacy Diploma colleges offering admission on 10th basis in Mumbai?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  17. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
7th November 2015, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am studying in 10th and preparing for my Board exam. After my 10th I would like to do Diploma Engineering instead of H.S. But my interest is Chemical. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Chemical Engineering Diploma? If yes then which are the colleges gives admission in Telangana?
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for Diploma in Chemical Engineering exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.

List of the diploma college in Telangana:-

Government Polytechnic College
Address: Beside Sankethik Bhavan, Main Road, Opp Golconda Hotel, Saifabad Rd, Masab Tank, Hyderabad

Government Polytechnic College
Address: Bapu Nagar, Amberpet, Hyderabad

Kamala Nehru Polytechnic For Women
Address: Nampally Exibition Ground, Mukkaram Jahi Road, Abids,, Hyderabad, Telangana

J.N.Govt. Polytechnic
Address: TV Studio, Ramantha PUR, Hyderabad

Quli Qutub Shah Govt. Polytechnic
Address: Madina,Old city. Ramnaspura Masjid, Opp Zoo Park, Bahadurpura, Hyderabad

Sgm Govt Polytechnic College
Address: Abdullapurmet, Hayat Nagar, Hyderabad

Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Govt Polytechnic
Address: Main Road, Ramoji Film City Gate, Abdullapurmet, Rangareddy

T R R College Of Technology (Polytechnic)
Address: 4-202, Meer Pet, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?