5th October 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Karnataka?

Dear Sir, I haven’t applied for Diploma Entrance exam or any other entrance exam. I am a student of 10th CBSE. I am concentrating on my Board exam. But I don’t want to waste a year. I want to do Diploma course in any reputed institute anywhere in Karnataka. I am interested in Electrical Engineering. I want to know that is this possible for me?

31st May 2021, 02:28 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Karnataka?

Yes, It is possible to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering without any entrance exam.

List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Karnataka is;

1. Smt.L.V. Government Polytechnic
2. Sri Tontada Siddhalingeshwar Kalyan Kendra Polytechnic

You have to go through college level counseling of state polytechnic entrance exam conducted by AICTE to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?