1st March 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in India?

Dear Sir, I haven’t applied for JEXPO or any other entrance exam. I am a student of 10th CBSE. I am concentrating on my Board exam. But I don’t want to waste a year. I want to do Diploma course in any reputed institute anywhere in India. I am interested in Electronics and Telecommunication. I want to know that is this possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  2. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  3. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  4. Which entrance exam to give for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  6. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  8. Which are the various exams for pre final Mechanical Engineers?
  9. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  12. Which diploma to select to join Indian Army?
  13. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Am I eligible for Marine engineering after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? Is there any fee concession and marks requirement?
  15. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. Best colleges to study Aeronautical Engineering course? Is there any entrance exam that is to be written?
  17. What is the scope of doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
15th March 2018, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering without any entrance exam? List of colleges which offer this course without any entrance exam in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I haven’t applied for JEXPO or any other entrance exam. I am a student of 10th CBSE. I am concentrating on my Board exam. But I don’t want to waste a year. I want to do Diploma course in any reputed institute anywhere in India. I am interested in Electronics and Telecommunication. I want to know that is this possible for me?

Yes, it is possible to study a Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering without any entrance examination. Admission to the Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication is done on the basis of marks scored in the 10th standard. Polytechnic colleges offering Diploma in Electronics & Communication course without entrance examination are given below:

Sri Ramakrishna Polytechnic College - Official Website

HIET - Official Website

Nandha Polytechnic College - Official Website

PSG Polytechnic College - Official Website

Raasi Polytechnic College - Official Website

St. Michael Polytechnic College - Official Website

Sri Venkateswara Polytechnic College - Official Website

Sankara Polytechnic College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?