25th January 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Friends, I am studying in 10th and preparing for my Board exam. After my 10th I would like to do Diploma instead of Higher Secondary. But my interest is Metallurgical Engineering. So, it is possible for me if I want to do Metallurgical Engineering Diploma course? if yes then which are the colleges gives admission in Tamil Nadu?

31st January 2019, 06:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?

Yes, it is possible to study diploma in Metallurgical Engineering on 10th basis:-

Eligibility criteria to study diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course:-

The candidate should have passed 10th or its equivalent examination with 35% in each of the subjects with science and mathematics. The student must have studied English as one of the subjects in class 10th.

This course can also be pursued after 12th Science stream( Mathematics group)

Duration:-
The duration of this course is 3 years.

Admission Process:
Seats will be allotted to deserving students on the basis of marks scored them in 10th board examination.

List of colleges offering diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course in Tamilnadu:-

Shakti polytechnic college,
Nachimuthupuram, Sakthinagar, Erode, Tamil Nadu

Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Chennai.

Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?