1st September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma Pharmacy course for Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my Diploma course in the specialization of Chemical Engineering. I have done 3 years Diploma course after 10th. Now, I am interested t study Diploma in Pharmacy course. So, is it possible for me to study this Diploma course?

4th September 2019, 05:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma Pharmacy course for Diploma Chemical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my Diploma course in the specialization of Chemical Engineering. I have done 3 years Diploma course after 10th. Now, I am interested t study Diploma in Pharmacy course. So, is it possible for me to study this Diploma course?

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Pharmacy course is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination like PUC with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Some colleges conduct an entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Pharmacy course. There is no age limit to study the Diploma in Pharmacy course. Therefore, if you fulfill the above criteria, then you are eligible to study the Diploma in Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?