8th June 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA(Hotel Management) for 3 years Diploma holder?

Respected Sir, I am a Diploma holder in Hotel Management. Now, I am interested to study MBA in Hotel Management. I have completed 3 years Diploma course. So, is it possible for me to study this Diploma course?

12th June 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA(Hotel Management) for 3 years Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Diploma holder in Hotel Management. Now, I am interested to study MBA in Hotel Management. I have completed 3 years Diploma course. So, is it possible for me to study this Diploma course?

Sorry, it is not possible to study MBA (Hotel Management) after completion of 3 years Diploma course. You have to complete a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized university for the admission to study MBA (Hotel Management). You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination like CAT or MAT or CMAT or TANCET, etc. for the admission to study MBA (Hotel Management). Duration of the MBA (Hotel Management) is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?