4th February 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?

Hello Sir
Kindly tell me can i do mba after diploma?
I have 4 years experience in fabriction.
I want to do mba...I am a diploma holder
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  2. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  3. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  4. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  5. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  6. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  7. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  8. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  9. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  11. Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?
  12. How to get admission in London Business School?
  13. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  14. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  15. Eligibility to study PGDHRM for Diploma holder in EEE?
  16. Do my cousin eligible to do MBA course having completed 3 year Diploma course and with 3 years of Work Experience?
  17. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  18. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
5th February 2015, 05:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue MBA:

You cannot study MBA having only Diploma as an Educational Qualification. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree in 10+2+3 format or 10+2+4" from a recognized university. Even though you have 4 years of work experience, it won't help you in pursuing MBA Post Graduate degree. So The minimum educational qualification required for seeking admission is "Bachelor's Degree in any Discipline". Since Diploma is not considered as Bachelor degree, you cannot pursue MBA with Diploma as educational Qualification. I suggest you to complete B.E/ B.Tech after completion of Diploma to be eligible. Since B.E/ B.Tech is considered as a Bachelor's degree, you can then apply for MBA admission. You must have secured minimum 50% marks at Graduation level to be eligible. You can give MBA entrance examinations such as Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), SNAP Test, Xavier's Aptitude Test, CMAT to seek admission in reputed Business schools/ universities.
5th February 2015, 06:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?

No, it is not possible to pursue MBA course after completion of your three years Diploma course even if you have 4 years of work experience in fabrication. Only candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for admission in MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, the candidate must have to appear in any one of the MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course.
5th February 2015, 12:49 PM
bablurocks

No, you cannot do MBA after Diploma. For doing MBA it is necessary to have a bachelor degree.

You have experience in fabrication of 4 years but this will not help to take admission in MBA course.

Eligibility Criteria for MBA course:-

You must be an Indian Citizen

You should have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized University OR

You should have completed three years Diploma course in any stream from a recognized University after 12th standard.

You can apply for this following Entrance exam.

MAT

GMAT

CAT

XAT

NMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?