22nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have not studied Higher Secondary. Can I get chance to opt for Bachelor of Hotel Management course now?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  3. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  4. How can I get admission in Bachelor's degree if completed Hotel Management Diploma course?
  5. Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc for Diploma in Hotel Management 3rd year student?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  9. Possibility to study MBA for Diploma holder?
  10. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  12. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  13. Does it useful for me of doing BBA course being a Diploma holder in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  15. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  16. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  17. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  18. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
23rd July 2015, 08:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have not studied Higher Secondary. Can I get chance to opt for Bachelor of Hotel Management course now?
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for BHM.But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the entrance exam for Hotel Management course:-

IIHM Entrance Exam

Under Graduate Aptitude Test

Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test

Federations of Hotels and Restaurents Association of India(FHRAI)

NCHMCT JEE
24th July 2015, 08:07 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?

Yes you are eligible for the course of Bachelor of Hotel Management.
You need to appear for the various Entrance Examinations to be eligible for the course of Bachelor of Hotel Management.
Once you crack the Entrance Examination you can take admission to the College of your choice based on your rank in the Entrance Examination for the course of Bachelor of Hotel Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?