1st July 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?

Respected Sir,
I am doing job for 5 years in Delhi. I have completed my Civil Draughtsman ITI. Now, I want to do Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU. Kindly tell me how can I apply?
KIND REGARDS-
MD NAZIR

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  3. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  4. Diploma after ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  5. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  6. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  7. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  9. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  10. How can I join IGNOU VEIP programme for B.Tech in Civil Engineering, I have done Diploma in Civil Engineering and working as a junior engineer?
  11. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  13. How to do diploma in civil in part time after doing ITI?
  14. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  18. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
5th July 2015, 11:11 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?

You can apply to IGNOU for the Part Time civil Engineering Diploma course by Being a correspondent Student. So, the benefit of doing the Correspondent course is that you can easily take out your time for the job and study. You need to appear for the examination only. You can apply for the course by going to the Franchise of IGNOU present near by you.
5th July 2015, 11:13 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am doing job for 5 years in Delhi. I have completed my Civil Draughtsman ITI. Now, I want to do Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU. Kindly tell me how can I apply?
KIND REGARDS-
MD NAZIR

You can apply to IGNOU for the Part Time civil Engineering Diploma course by Being a correspondent Student. So, the benefit of doing the Correspondent course is that you can easily take out your time for the job and study. You need to appear for the examination only. You can apply for the course by going to the Franchise of IGNOU present near by you.
6th July 2015, 12:14 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

You can do diploma through correspondence in IGNOU.
IGNOU is indira gandhi national open university, which gives certification after the conpletion of the course.this certification is treated as other central or state board.

IGNOU is beneficial for regular as well as non-regular and also who had discontinue their educatiin.

Steps involved for admission:-

*go to ignou official website
*go to student zone
*online registration(free for all)
*fill the application form correctly,scaned required documents,online fee payment.
* recheck the details filled by you
*submit.
20th June 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am doing job in construction field last 14 years as a site supervisor. My last qualification is madhyamik. Now I want to do part time civil diploma engineering course from IGNU. My job location is Raichak , South 24 parganas, West Bengal. What is the procedure to apply online for this course. Is online admission possible ?

Thanks & Regards
Rajib Goswami.
12th August 2021, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Civil engineering part time diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?