18th March 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?

I have done my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working in MNC for the past 10 years. I have total experience of 21 years.
I am interested to know more about whether I can do the correspondence BE in Mechanical Engineering and if yes then where are the colleges located in Mumbai (India) and what is the procedure to get the admission and the fee structure.
Regards,
Anil Kshirsagar

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  2. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  6. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. From where could I pursue diploma engineering through correspondence in Goa, Mumbai or Bangalore?
  9. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  10. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  11. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration
  12. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  13. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  14. How may I do M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through correspondence? What's the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  17. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed through correspondence? I am working as a clerk in education department
6th June 2017, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?

Yes, it is possible to study Correspondence B.E course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and if you have 21 years of working experience. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised institution are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course through lateral entry admission process. You can get lateral entry admission in any engineering college in Mumbai and the fee structure for pursuing Correspondence B.E course ranges from Rs.20000/- to Rs.40000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?