5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
and working from 2 years. Now, I want to do MS
preferably in Lancaster University.
Please tell me the possibility to getting
admission.What are the possible chances to seek a career abroad after a break? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  2. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  3. Can I study PG in Political Science if having 5 years of working experience after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  5. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  7. Will I become Service Engineer in Mahindra Ltd. if working under authorized dealer from 2 years?
  8. How to do M.Tech/M.E after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  9. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  10. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  11. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  12. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  13. How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?
  14. Correspondence course M.Tech. in mechanical after years of experience after Btech -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  16. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  17. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. How can Mechanical engineers get a government job? I have scored 58% marks
10th April 2015, 11:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience?

To become eligible to pursue MS in Lancaster University, you should have completed your B.Tech with at least 60% of marks, and with at least 55% in each year. And to apply for admission, first you have to complete any English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL. After completing IELTS/TOEFL exam, you can apply for admission at Lancaster University, through online, by visiting the following link.
https://www.postgraduate-application...count/Register
If you have good academic profile and good IELTS/TOEFL score, then you will definitely get admission, even if you have gap of two years after the completion of your Graduation. And try to add your experience letter to your application, which will increase your chances of getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?