26th July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in Assistant Commissioner exam for Diploma Civil Engineer who has 6 years of working experience in Delhi Municipal Corporation?

Hello everyone,
I am Diploma in Civil Engineering holder and working with Delhi Municipal Corporation since last 6 years. Can I appear exam of Assistant Commissioner?

Related Questions:
  1. Enrollement into CA course for Senior Assistant at Municipal Corporation?
  2. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  3. Am I eligible for UPPCL recruitment?
  4. Previous exam papers for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Junior engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous year question papers of New Delhi Municipal Corporation exam for the post of School Assistant?
  6. How to do B.Tech Civil after working as a Junior Engineering in Municipal Board in UP?
  7. Pay scale of Assistant Librarian in Municipal Corporation, Patiala?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. Possibility to study MS in Lancaster University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has 2 years of working experience?
  10. Possibility to pursue Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU VIEP without attending class for ITI holder who is working in DMRC, New Delhi?
  11. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  13. Punjab Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer question paper
  14. How to do course of construction management after working as a civil engineer?
  15. How may I get model paper of IOCL for assistant engineer for written(diploma in chemical engineer)?
  16. Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?
  17. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
29th July 2023, 06:40 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Assistant Commissioner exam for Diploma Civil Engineer who has 6 years of working experience in Delhi Municipal Corporation?

Yes, you can appear for the Assistant Commissioner exam if you have a diploma in Civil Engineering and have at least 6 years of experience in the Delhi Municipal Corporation. The eligibility criteria for the Assistant Commissioner exam are as follows:
  • You must have a diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
  • You must have at least 6 years of experience in the Delhi Municipal Corporation or any other municipal corporation in India.
  • You must be a citizen of India.
  • You must be fluent in English.
The exam is conducted by the Delhi Municipal Corporation (DMC) and the syllabus for the exam covers the following topics:
  • Municipal administration
  • Laws relating to municipal corporations
  • Finance and budgeting
  • Town planning
  • Public health
  • Engineering
The exam is a written exam and the questions are multiple-choice questions. The exam is of 2 hours duration and there are 100 questions. The cut-off for the exam is usually around 60%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?