9th January 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Part time PG diploma in Metallury without attending classes?

I want to do polytechnic diploma course. i have passed 12th standard in bio. science and then b.sc.
my question is can i do part time polytechnic pg diploma course in metallurgy without attend any classes?

6th May 2014, 08:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Part time PG diploma in Metallury without attending classes?

Post Graduate in metallurgy is the best course which gives the students a lot of knowledge and makes a bright future. This course is the most important course which makes our country as a different country. The metallurgy course is the common course in all the institution. So many students are taking education with this course in a highly reputed university because this course is a best course if you take education from an unknown university then u cannot get the proper knowledge or proper guidance and if you cannot get the proper guidance you cannot make your future bright.

Metallurgy is the courses in which the engineers are frequently give the mining of one mineral, gold, such as coal, mica etc. They are working in the direct mineral processing operation and also successfully separate the minerals from dirt, rocks and some other mixtures. The separated minerals or metallic contents are stored in a palace and these are transferred to making the different types of products like steel, petrol, etc.

If you are the +2 or diploma student then you can apply through online and fill up the form which is most important and be careful for that. The placement is good for these courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?