1st July 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?

my name is SAIJEEVAN and I want to do polytechnic diploma course. I have passed 10th standard.
my question is can I do any part time polytechnic diploma course without attend any classes. Is there any polytechnic diploma course. is this possible. please answer me immediately. I want to start my further study.

3rd July 2015, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?

Diploma in engineering is a technical course and you should pursue it from an AICTE approved institute only. You have to attend classes if you are doing it from an AICTE approved college and you should stay away from any distance diploma engineering course because it will not make you eligible for government jobs.
4th July 2015, 01:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any classes?

Yes, surely you can pursue your diploma course without attending your classes.

For that you have to pursue your diploma from the distance education.

Diploma courses are approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee for distance education.

There are a lots of diploma courses available. My suggestion to you is that you should choose any of the below as per your personal interest.

** Mechanical

** Computer Science

** Electrical

** Electronics &

** Telecommunication

** Civil

** Automobile

Aftre completing your diploma course you have many options.

Like you can go for the further study and if you go for the B.tech then the course duration is only three years for you.

Also you can go for the jobs after completing your diploma in any of your interested field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?