29th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for diploma holders to get job in ISRO?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying diploma in electrical and electronics engineering ,i want to know about whether the diploma holder can work in INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick reply. Thank you!

30th October 2016, 11:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for diploma holders to get job in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am studying diploma in electrical and electronics engineering ,i want to know about whether the diploma holder can work in INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting for the quick reply. Thank you!
After completion of diploma in ECE, you can apply for ISRO jobs.

You should be a student of diploma from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks so you are eligible for ISRO exam.

Eligible branches are,

Electronics & Communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer Science & engineering
Chemical engineering
Electrical engineering

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
30th October 2016, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Yes, it is possible for diploma holders to get a job in ISRO. The diploma holders will be recruited as a Technical Assistant. The candidates with Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics engineering with 60% marks are eligible to apply for the Technical Assistant post in ISRO. You have to apply online for the admission; the selection will be done through a written test and skill test. The notifications will be released in the ISRO website, the website link is Click Here
30th October 2016, 02:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, being a diploma holder in electrical and electronics engineering you are eligible to work in INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION (ISRO). You have to complete your bachelor's degree at first.Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in electronics/computer science/mechanical engineering etc. with minimum 65% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to join ISRO.

The age limit to join ISRO is 32 years and the candidate should be an Indian citizen. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination followed by HR interview. So, complete your graduation first and after that you will be eligible to work in ISRO.
30th October 2016, 10:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you will have to have a minimum qualification of Pg and it will be better if you complete your Ph.D from a recognized board and after that you should apply for job in ISRO. The higher your qualification, the better and ore chances you create for yourself to get admission in the above mentioned Institute.
3rd March 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I am an Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma holder with 90% marks.Am i qualified for ISAC technical assistant post? The qualification needed for the post is Electronics Diploma.
26th May 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Dinploma electronics communication student get job in isro.and how we get isro exams
21st September 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

An electrical engineer can get job in isro after diploma
5th February 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am an computer science engineering in diploma holder with 97% marks tell the job vacancy in isro .
19th February 2020, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

I'm a final year student in diploma in computer engineering
Is it possible for applying for isro??
23rd March 2020, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam I am diploma final year mechanical student can I apply for the technical assistant of ISRO?.&what are eligibility criteria for the technical assistant?. Awaiting the quick reply..thank you
20th June 2020, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I had chosen diploma in mechanical engineering after my 10th standard. Am I eligible to apply for isro after completing my diploma??
26th July 2020, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir / mam I have finished tenth this year .My ambition is to become a scientist in ISRO .This was my childhood aim. So now I have decided to do diploma in ECE . If I do diploma in ECE and then if I finish ECE in B.E/ B.Tech then i would get a scientist post in ISRO after finishing the exam and passing the exam . Please reply for my question.
Thankyou ..!
3rd September 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Is diploma holder who has completed his CS engineering is eligible to join isro?
3rd September 2020, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Is a diploma holder can join who has completed his cs engineering is eligible to join isro?
9th September 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM I AM STUDYING DIPLOMA IN MECHANICS I GET JOB IN ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?