25th May 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in Interior designing after 10th class?

hi! i have completed my 10th n i wish to do diploma in interior designing ........so am i edible for it ????

Related Questions:
25th May 2015, 01:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in Interior designing after 10th class?

No, you are not eligible to join in diploma in Interior designing course after the completion of your 10th standard, because to join in diploma in Interior designing course, candidate should have completed their 12th standard or any equivalent examination. So, first try to complete your 12th standard. After the completion of your 12th standard, you can apply for admission in diploma in Interior designing course.
25th May 2015, 03:04 PM
Chando Chando

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in Interior designing after 10th class?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Interior Designing after completed your 10th.
Eligibility to get admission in Diploma courses:-

1). Candidate must passed 10th with over all minimum 34% marks and minimum 45% marks In Science group.

2). Candidate age must be in between 15 to 40 years old.

To get admission in Diploma courses you have to first appear in Entrance exam.
Entrance Exam to get admission in Diploma courses is held by every state of India in every year.

Here are name of some college in India which offer diploma in Interior Designing.

1). Pearl Academy, Delhi
New Delhi , Delhi NCR.

2).Pearl Academy, Mumbai
Mumbai , Maharashtra.

3). Shri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College - Center for Interior Design
Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka.

4). Shri Nawal Kishor Bharatiya Municipal Kanya Snakottar Mahavidyalaya
Moradabad , Uttar Pradesh.
25th May 2015, 07:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that to pursue Diploma in Interior Designing, you should have at least completed your +2 level of examination as it is the minimum qualification required.

Therefore, as you have not yet completed your +2 level of education, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Interior Designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?