25th May 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?

I completed my btech computer science,can i do interior designing now..what i have to do so??how many year to complete this interior designing..give a deep explanation in it,and it is the right courses after btech computer science or not,because i am interested in doing interior designing we can do or not after btech,i dont no about the brief explanation,i am totally confused to do any other course or interior design,because all people think that she is taking a different course apart from btech or they will laugh at me what i have to do now,it is a correct deccision or not ...can you help me??plzz

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do interior designing after B.Tech CSE?
  2. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  3. Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech Computer Science course?
  4. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  5. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  6. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  7. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible for me to make career in Interior Designing after HSC in Computer Stream? Is it necessary to clear NATA for it?
  9. How to do interior designing course?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  11. What is the best option between M.A and MSc interior designing after B.Pharm
  12. Can I do Interior Designing course after my graduation in computer science?
  13. What should I do after scoring 77% in 12th? Is interior designing the best option
  14. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  15. Will I be able to do post graduation in interior designing after taking a good score in GATE exam?
  16. Am i eligible for NET exam after doing graduation in home science and 3 years diploma in interior designing
  17. Will I be able to take up post graduation course in Interior designing after completing the GATE exam?
  18. Can I do interior designing course in PG after B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? Institutes offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?

I completed my btech computer science,can i do interior designing now..what i have to do so??how many year to complete this interior designing..give a deep explanation in it,and it is the right courses after btech computer science or not,because i am interested in doing interior designing we can do or not after btech,i dont no about the brief explanation,i am totally confused to do any other course or interior design,because all people think that she is taking a different course apart from btech or they will laugh at me what i have to do now,it is a correct deccision or not ...can you help me??plzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?