21st May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?

Hello,
I want to apply for Diploma CET as I am in
3rd year of my Diploma in Electrical Engineering
course. Can you please tell me the procedure
for applying? Also provide me the eligibility criteria.
With Regards-
Mohan

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  3. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
  6. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in NHPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of branches in diploma which are in demand? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  12. Previous year diploma CET quetion papers?
  13. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 2nd year student?
  14. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
25th May 2015, 04:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?

To be eligible to apply for Diploma CET examination, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed three years Diploma course from any recognised university for admission to B.E course and three years Diploma course along with NATA from any recognised university for admission to B.Arch courses.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 17 years.

Procedure to apply :-
1. Log on to the official website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/
2. Click on DCET application form link.
3. Read Carefully all the instructions before filling the Diploma CET application form
4. Fill the application with correct details.
5. After that enter the payment details and click on the submit button.
6. Confirmation application with acknowledgement number will be generated on the screen and your application process will be completed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?