1st July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?

1 am 32 years old and I am technical of eastern railway. And I want to promotion through this diploma.so is it possible? Can someone please let me know which diploma course I can complete to get the promotion moving forward? Please reply back soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Electrical Diploma valid course for central government jobs/promotion?
  2. What are the state government jobs available for diploma Civil Engineers?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  4. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  6. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  7. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Government jobs for Diploma holder?
  10. Can I get promotion in Indian Navy after joining as SSR if I complete 3 year Diploma course?
  11. Will my B.Tech degree in electrical engineering from K.S.O.U. through distance learning program be accepted by government for promotion?
  12. Various government jobs available in AP? Complete information about the government jobs?
  13. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?
  15. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  16. Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?
  17. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the Government jobs available for diploma degree holder?
1st July 2015, 02:20 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?

As you are a technician in Eastern Railways then the diploma course which is appropriate for your promotion is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. This diploma deals with mechanical machines and it will be beneficial for you as you are related from technical field. There is no age limit to join this course.

So you can join it now. You have option to complete this course through distance learning. By using this option you can continue your job along with your study. Mostly in railway department (In Technical Branch) Mechanical engineers are more preferred. Thus you should go for this course as it is related to your field and this will definitely bring increment in your job.
1st July 2015, 12:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?

Initially Diploma students would not get job at a good position.

But as the time passes the experience of the worker increases which is the most demanding thing for the promotion of any worker.

So my suggestion to you is that you should work with full of your dedication and perform your best. You should always think in favor of your company. If you have a good experience and work in company's favor then definitely you will get promotion with time.

Here i am listing some tips that you should follow regularly for getting success in your career :

** Time is money in any organisation, so my suggestion to you si that you should complete your task on time.

** Your behavior also matters a lot in your promotion.

So my suggestion to you is that you should try to make a good relationship with all workers and others in the organisation.

** Your performance also matters a lot, so mind it always.
1st July 2015, 08:51 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Once you had joined in a post,promotion depends on hard work,dedication,time duration to achieve an target,behavior etc.

To give a promotion all these criteria would be consider.
25th July 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I am Shardul mhatre, employee of thane municipal corporation last 4 years,my post is wiremen. My education is diploma in electrical engineering but in govt. sector there is no process to direct promotion for me. Give me suggestions to any course for promotion,i am hard working and experience about 20 years in water supply
18th July 2023, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

It's better to do engineering or job after diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?