31st May 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?

Respected Sir/Mam,
my name is kiran and i am working in a government orgainsation and i want to study diploma in mechanical and i have already studied my iti (draughts mechanical) and i have even compleated my b.com. and now i working as a draughts man in govenment sector so i want to study diploma mechanical to upgrade my carrier in this job i want to study and get my promotion. so sir can you please give me some advice how i have to join in diploma and complete it

thanking you sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech Civil after completing 3 years diploma course in government of UP? I am working in government sector in UP
  2. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  3. What are the career opportunities after PG diploma in HR?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for public sector bank after working for sometime in private sector bank?
  5. How to get admission in B.E Civil after doing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?
  7. Can one shift to Private banks after working in public sector banks?
  8. How to work in government sector after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. List of all public sector exams which a B.Tech CS student can answer?
  10. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  11. How can I complete my diploma course while am working?
  12. Job in public or government sector after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  13. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Information Technology 8 years ago and working in Jaypee Power?
  14. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after my B.Com? Should I take admission for MBA or should I work?
  16. How may I get study materials for RBI assistant exam? I'm working in public sector bank at clerk post
  17. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
13th June 2015, 02:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?

You can go for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering via correspondence mode. There are many Institutions offering Diploma this course via correspondence mode.

This way you can concentrate on both your work and education.

However, below I am mentioning the eligibility criteria for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

Kindly have a look at it.

> Candidate must have completed his/her +2 level examinations or equivalent from a recognized board/University with Science

> Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% in his/her 12th standard

> Candidate age should not exceed the age of 17 years

Basically admission to Diploma courses is provided on 10th basis, but some reputed Institutes do conduct their own entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates.

However, in that case you need to clear the entrance examination and proceed further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?