9th January 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?

hlo sir i am done mechnical diploma but my pg diploma is appeard so i can apply for any govt jobs. Can I apply for any government jobs after doing mechanical PG diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Government jobs available for me after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I join diploma in Mechanical Stream while my result is still awaited of class 12th?
  6. What are the government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech with 66%
  8. How to get a government job after passing diploma mechanical?
  9. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  10. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  12. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to apply for government jobs in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Can I get government jobs in Indian Railways after diploma in Mechanical?
  15. How can I apply in government J.E after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  17. What are the jobs available in Government Sector after B.Tech Computer Science? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
  18. Which type of government jobs can a mechanical engineer apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2014, 06:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs if appeared in Mechanical PG Diploma?

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs but only for those jobs which required the diploma holder. And i think there are very less jobs which required the diploma holder.

So, i think it is best to do degree there are lots of the job which required the graduation degree and as you have done diploma in mechanical field then you have no graduation you have to apply for the degree after that you will be able to apply for the government jobs.

And after diploma in Mechanical i think you have to apply for the degree in Mechanical and there are lots of companies in government sector which are related to the mechanical field.

And after degree you can apply for those companies otherwise you can apply for only those jobs which required the diploma.

After degree you can also apply for the jobs in government sector and some jobs are given below:
IAS
HAS
IFS
IPS
IES
IPS
Defence services

So, after the degree you can apply for these jobs. And all are best for you and for your career.
And here are some companies in which you can apply for the job after the degree.
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
NTPC

All these companies are related to the mechanical field and under the government sector. All are best companies and for getting job in these companies you have to apply for the entrance exam. After that you will get good job with good salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?