11th February 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?

I have completed my diploma ece i want to know wat type of government jobs ill get? And more details about dats jobs?

11th February 2015, 12:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?

It is better to pursue higher studies since it will widen the job scope as well as help in getting better salaried and better designation jobs. However, you can get job with diploma in ECE especially in the public sector. You can get job in both public as well as private sector. Diploma Holders passing out from an AICTE recognized institute are in good demand. You can get the job posts under the electronics, communication, computer field, Networking field, etc in the PSUs like:

-BHEL
-IOCL
-ONGC
-NTPC
-POWER GRID Corporation Limited
-MTNL
-SAIL
-GAIL
-BSNL
-ECIL
-BEL ,etc.

Generally , the candidates will have the following type of posts :
1) Jr.Engineer
2) Technician

You can also get job in -
-Indian Railways
-Indian defense sector
-Sarva Siksha Mission
-Banking Sector
-Civil Services

Selection process :-
- Written Test
- Interview
Some organizations also conduct Group Discussion and Medical Examination
15th April 2015, 07:55 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What all Government jobs I can apply for after completing Diploma in ECE?

You can apply for the following jobs , which are based on Diploma qualification .

~ You can apply for the post of Technician in ONGC

~ You can apply for the post of Technician in other government companies also . Those are , bsnl , iocl , ongc , sail , gail , etc.

~ You can apply for the post of Office assistant in IISER , Pune

~ you can apply for the post of Data entry operator in National Aids research institute

~ you can apply for the post of Instructor in National health mission

~ you can apply for the post of Office assistant in Edcil india limited

~ you can apply for the post of Assistant in Kamala nehru college , university of delhi

~ you can apply for the post of Jr.engineer in NPCC limited
11th March 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical engineering eligible or not eligible in above 70 percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?