20th July 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get job in foreign countries if I have completed diploma course in mechanical engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam,

My self Raju Ranjan and am from India.. Am just complete my diploma courses in mechanical engg.(speciliazation in foundry technology) may 2015. Can I get a job on the basis of diploma in foreign us, Australia or other country..

21st July 2015, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in foreign countries if I have completed diploma course in mechanical engineering?

Yes surely you can apply for jobs if you have the skills and qualification. Mainly, foreign countries will aka you for some experience before joining and it will be good if you have some experience before applying to make you chances more bright.

Most if the jobs for diploma engineers is available in gulf countries and you have to check various job portal of those countries before applying. Also, you need to complete all legal formalities before going for job.
10th March 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in foreign countries if I have completed diploma course in mechanical engineering?

I am a diploma engineer.i want a job in foriegn country bt i have no experince .i have passed diploma in machenical engineering(automobile) in year 2015.can i got a job in foriegn country?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?