15th May 2010, 05:54 PM
Er. Gaurav Singh

Summer training in foreign countries for mechanical engineering second year students?

hello sir,
I am gaurav singh a student of mech. engg. second year.I want to know about how to apply for summer training in foreign countries.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies in Odisha offer Summer Training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for job in foreign countries after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Industrial Training during summer vacation of 10 days for Mechanical 3rd year students?
  6. How to do summer training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  7. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  8. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  11. What should I do to pursue MS in foreign countries after B.Tech?
  12. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  13. Any job opportunities in foreign countries? I am doing to finish mechanical engineering
  14. 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  17. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  18. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
16th May 2010, 01:07 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Default Re: Summer training in foreign countries for mechanical engineering second year students?

hi,
i am sorry to say that there are no summer training in foreign countries.
you have to complete graduation.try another option.

all the best.
25th May 2010, 03:39 PM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Summer training in foreign countries for mechanical engineering second year students?

Dear,
Its only possible if your institutions are having collaborations with foreign universities.
In india iits have some preference like this. Colleges like vit,kiit are having some offerings like this.
Inlacks foundation gives some scholarships to study in foreign countries,but they are study oriented programs.
Thanking you.
14th June 2010, 12:33 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Its not possible to personally apply for summer training. Instead your college must be having some tieup with a college where they can send their students for internship

Not all of them have tie up with foreign universities and so you may even get a chance to intern in India

Cheers
14th June 2010, 01:31 AM
varunsingh753

. Instead your college must be having some tieup with a college where they can send their students for internship

Not all of them have tie up with foreign universities and so you may even get a chance to intern in India
14th June 2010, 10:52 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

yes you can apply forSummer training in foreign countries for mechanical engineering second year students but s depend itsdepend on your university.
18th September 2010, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

how much fees we hv to pay 4 trianing????
13th March 2011, 10:39 AM
sricharandasgoswami

first go to the official website of the university you want to undergo training and see the department you are interested in and send a curriculum vitae of yours to the department head and wait for a reply from them.
22nd March 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

summer training in HCL for mechanical engineering third yr. students
26th March 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I am steading in College Of Engineering roorkee , Roorkee Hardwar(UK) 2nd year student. sir i want traind in mertro so plz suggest me

thank you !
12th June 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in Mechanical engineering at PEC CHD and i would like to undergo summer training suggest me various option available and preference to be given on what factors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?