18th June 2012, 09:49 PM
arun srivstava

What is the future of M.A in Hindi after scoring 53%?

what is my future of MA in Hindi , i got 53%...please tell me what is the future

28th July 2012, 03:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future of M.A in Hindi after scoring 53%?

If you are interested in academic area jobs after M.A you can join for B.Ed course. You can join for B.Ed course only if you clear written exam associated with it. On clearing this exam with a good score you can appear for CTET exam. If you qualify this exam, you will be eligible to apply for teaching posts in central schools. Also you can apply for other jobs in government sector by attending UPSC or SSC exams. If interested, you can also take a PhD course after M.A.
28th July 2012, 04:24 PM
Benduluri

**Best Wishes

>>AS HINDI IS OUR NATIONAL LANGUAGE .

>> THERE ARE WIDER SCOPE FOR HINDI GRADUATES , YOU CAN DO MASS COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, ADVERTISING, SCRIPT WRITING COURSES TO GET A PROFESSIONAL EDGE IN PRIVATE SECTORS.

>>IN GOVT. SECTOR YOU CAN APPLY FOR HINDI TRANSLATOR, HINDI OFFICERS, REPORTERS IN RAJYA SABHA AND LOK SABHA .

>>YOU CAN BECOME TEACHER AFTER DOING B.ED OR DO HIGHER STUDIES LIKE M.PHIL OR Phd. YOU CAN ALSO SIT IN CIVIL SERVICES WITH HINDI LITERATURE AS A SUBJECT.

>>THERE ARE SPECIALLY DEMAND OF PEOPLE WHO KNOW WELL HINDI IN PRINT OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA .

>>SO, THERE ARE ENDLESS SCOPE FOR B.A.HONS. HINDI OR MA HINDI STUDENTS BUT GIVING THEM PROFESSIONAL WAY.

*** All The Best For Bright Future***
28th July 2012, 04:25 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

after m.a you can do teacher job

There is a job opportunity in foreign countries for the Post Graduates in Hindi language, especially those who have completed their Ph.D.

Scope of teaching Hindi language and linguistics in foreign universities is increasing tremendously after it has been recognized as a language of business by some foreign countries. One can always choose the traditional option of teaching Hindi at schools, colleges & universities as teacher and professor in India.
28th July 2012, 04:26 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

after m.a you can do teacher job

There is a job opportunity in foreign countries for the Post Graduates in Hindi language, especially those who have completed their Ph.D.

Scope of teaching Hindi language and linguistics in foreign universities is increasing tremendously after it has been recognized as a language of business by some foreign countries. One can always choose the traditional option of teaching Hindi at schools, colleges & universities as teacher and professor in India.
15th August 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

after ma hin how i can apply for central gov job
16th August 2013, 03:54 PM
kunal kumar 444

Angry Re: What is the future of M.A in Hindi after scoring 53%?

DEAR FRIENDS...................

AS HINDI IS OUR NATIONAL LANGUAGE .AND WE USE HINDI ALL EVER....

1...IN GOVT. SECTOR YOU CAN APPLY FOR HINDI TRANSLATOR, HINDI OFFICERS, REPORTERS IN RAJYA SABHA AND LOK SABHA .

2..YOU CAN BECOME TEACHER AFTER DOING B.ED OR DO HIGHER STUDIES LIKE M.PHIL OR Phd. YOU CAN ALSO SIT IN CIVIL SERVICES WITH HINDI LITERATURE AS A SUBJECT.

3..THERE ARE SPECIALLY DEMAND OF PEOPLE WHO KNOW WELL HINDI IN PRINT OR ELECTRONIC MEDIA .[/COLOR][/COLOR]

SO, THERE ARE ENDLESS SCOPE FOR B.A.HONS. HINDI OR MA HINDI STUDENTS BUT GIVING THEM PROFESSIONAL WAY.

THANKS FRIENDS.........
22nd October 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

what the future in hindi liturecture subjects
2nd March 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation (b.a) in 2013 & and now i m persuing m.a in hindi from ignou .plz tell me can i apply in schools as a assistant teacher or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?