18th December 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology through distance mode?

I want to do pg diploma in clinical psychology but through distance learning mode. So tell me if it possible to pursue this course through distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue Ph.D in Clinical Psychology in distance learning?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  3. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  4. Can I do post graduate diploma in applied or clinical psychology after MBBS?
  5. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  6. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  7. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  9. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  10. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  11. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode? I am a diploma student
  12. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  13. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  14. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  16. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  18. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
19th December 2015, 11:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do pg diploma in clinical psychology but through distance learning mode. So tell me if it possible to pursue this course through distance mode?
Yes you can do Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology through distance mode in Mother Teresa Women’s University.
The eligibility to study the course is any degree with psychology as one of the subject.
The duration of the course is 1 year and fee is Rs. 2,000.
You can check the details in the website
http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac....dipcourse.html
You can also do the course in IGNOU, Jagdish Saran Hindu P.G. College, Osmania University, Patna University etc.
22nd December 2015, 06:47 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology through distance mode?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely pursue Post Graduation in Clinical Psychology through distance mode.
You can pursue this course from Mother Teresa Women's University.
The eligibility criteria for the same is that candidates must have completed Graduation degree with Psychology as one of the subject.
15th July 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with economics honours.Psychology was my subsidiary subject.Can I do PG diploma in clinical psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?