14th March 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do post graduate diploma in applied or clinical psychology after MBBS?

I am a physician with MBBS and post graduation in geriatric medicine ......would like to pursue a course in applied or clinical psychology through distance education?....staying in kolkata.. Awaiting for a reply soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  3. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  4. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  5. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  6. Is DRDO providing PG diploma in clinical psychology
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Psychology for B.Sc graduate? List of colleges in India?
  8. Difference between Applied Psychology and Clinical Psychology?
  9. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  11. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
  12. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  13. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  14. What is better to do after B.Pharm?
  15. Can I get admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research having done BHMS with 68%? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  17. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  18. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
9th March 2017, 04:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do post graduate diploma in applied or clinical psychology after MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a physician with MBBS and post graduation in geriatric medicine ......would like to pursue a course in applied or clinical psychology through distance education?....staying in kolkata.. Awaiting for a reply soon as possible. Thank you.

Yes, you can do Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology after completion of MBBS. Candidates who have passed MA/M.Sc/BE/ME/MBBS/GAMS/MS/MD/MS/LLB/LLM or any other equivalent qualifications with 50% marks in the aggregate can apply to the Diploma in Clinical Psychology. The course duration is one year. The course is available in the following institutions like

Himachal Pradesh University - Official Website

Indian Holistic Mental Health - Official Website

Patna University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?