3rd June 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Post Graduate Diploma considered as a Graduate course?

Hello,
I want to do Graduation but, I am really confused that Post Graduate Diploma is considered as a Graduation course or not. Should I go for graduate course or Post Graduate course?

9th June 2016, 01:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Post Graduate Diploma considered as a Graduate course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Graduation but, I am really confused that Post Graduate Diploma is considered as a Graduation course or not. Should I go for graduate course or Post Graduate course?
Sorry, the Post Graduate Diploma will not be considered as a Graduate course. The graduation courses are the one like B.A or B.Sc or B.Com or BBA or BCA or BL or MBBS or BE or BTech etc. The post graduate diploma course is considered as Diploma course only. So if you want graduation degree then you have to study the graduation course. The graduation courses are available in regular and correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?