5th September 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Post Graduate Diploma in Civil? In which all disciplines can I do Post Graduate Diploma course if done B.Tech in Civil?

I am currently doing b.tech in civil, can i go for post graduate diploma in civil? what are the different disciplines in which i can do the pg diploma and what are the steps i should take to enter the diploma course?

30th December 2014, 12:02 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I go for Post Graduate Diploma in Civil? In which all disciplines can I do Post Graduate Diploma course if done B.Tech in Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently doing b.tech in civil, can i go for post graduate diploma in civil? what are the different disciplines in which i can do the pg diploma and what are the steps i should take to enter the diploma course?
Depending upon your interest you can apply for Post graduate in diploma, it will make you specialized in the particular area or else you have another option in Postgraduate, You can take any one specialization in Civil Engineering stream and develop your knowledge strongly in that field. So, all depends upon your interest. Since, you have already done B.Tech Civil Engineering. So, it's always better continue with the same specialization, which makes you specialized person in the Civil Engineering field.

You can apply for M. Tech in Civil Engineering or Post Graduate Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B. Tech in Civil Engineering. The admission for the course is based on the entrance exam organized by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?