29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?

Sir, I have completed BA and now I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management. Is it beneficial to study this course being a Art graduate? Scopes of this course?

31st March 2017, 02:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed BA and now I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management. Is it beneficial to study this course being a Art graduate? Scopes of this course?

Yes, the Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management is beneficial for Art graduates, if the candidate is interested to pursue their career in one of the toughest fields. You must be having very good physical and mental fitness to work in the Fire and Safety department. Candidates should have very good physical fitness, good communication skills, good presence of mind and good decision making skills to pursue their career in the Fire and Safety field.
The scope for the Fire & Safety course is high for the skilled candidates. Candidates can work in various manufacturing organizations like Petroleum Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Plastic, Textiles, LPG and LNG bottling plants, Chemical factories and other plants where the risks of fire is high. Candidates can work as Fire Engineers, Fire Protection Engineer, Design Engineer, Safety Officer, Loss Control Officer etc.
31st March 2017, 11:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?

Why not?

PGD in Fire and Safety is a good course and since there are not many graduates who go to pursue this course, the scopes are very high.

Also, every department needs the managers with such qualification and there are very less number of candidates. Hence you can end up in a great job after pursuing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?