3rd September 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?

I want to know about the course fee of fire and safety post graduation diploma and MBA in fire and safety? Can someone please provide me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? Please give me the complete information which I have to follow for the same?

4th September 2015, 12:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course fee of post graduation diploma in fire and safety management?

It is not possible to state the course fees for post graduation diploma in Fire and Safety Management or MBA in Fire and Safety. This is because :-

- There are numerous institutes across the country offering the course.
- Each institute have their own fee structure.
- There are different modes of this course like full time, part time, correspondence.

Hence, comment below with the name of the institute for which you need to enroll or interested and we will give you a detailed reply with the fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?