2nd February 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for diploma in Cytology or Pathology after completing B.Sc MLT?

I have completed B.sc MLT and I also do diploma in cytology or pathology please tell me what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  2. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  3. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  4. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  5. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  6. List of top colleges providing MSc in Cytology or Hematology? I have done BSc in MLT medical lab technology
  7. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  8. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  9. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Hematology/Cytology if completed B.Sc in MLT from Sikkim Manipal University? List of good colleges which offer M.Sc in Cytology and Hematology?
  10. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  12. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  13. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
  14. Am I eligible to join MSc in Pathology after passing BSc MLT final year?
  15. Is there any university available in Hyderabad to do Pathology course? I have completed my BSc MLT
  16. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology course if completed B.Sc-MLT?
  18. Am i eligible to do MSc Pathology? I am studying BSc MLT final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?