21st November 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll for part time Diploma (Printing Technology) in Anna University?

I want to get enroll for the part time Diploma course in printing technology field. So tell me the procedure to get enrolled for the course in anna university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  2. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  3. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  4. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  5. What are the courses available in madras christian college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  7. What is the scope of printing technology
  8. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  9. What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  11. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  12. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  13. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. Qualifications required for part time M.E in Anna University? What is the admission procedure?
  16. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
  17. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  18. Is Anna University providing part time M.E. course? Procedure to join?
30th November 2015, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll for part time Diploma (Printing Technology) in Anna University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get enroll for the part time Diploma course in printing technology field. So tell me the procedure to get enrolled for the course in anna university?
Sorry to say that Diploma in Printing Technology is not available in Anna University.

Course Offered by Anna University:

- B.E Printing Technology (Full time and Part time),
- M.E Printing Technology (Full Time),
- M.S Printing and Packaging and PhD.

The student can study the Diploma in Printing Technology in some other colleges like Government Polytechnic Institutions such as,

Ingole Institute of Printing Technology,
Address: Place No 272, Co Laxman Ingole Technical Institute, Central Bazaar Road,
Ramdaspeth, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010
Phone:0712 242 3108

Regional Institute of Printing Technology
Address: Jadavpur University, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Phone:033 2335 0408

The eligibility to study the course is 10+2 and the duration of the course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?