4th March 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?

Hello,
I have completed B.E Computer Science Engineering (full time) and also completed MBA (HRM) in Distance Education mode in Anna University, Chennai.
I like to do M.Phil in Anna University as a part time course.
Kindly let me know the procedure and
eligibility to do M.Phil in Anna University.

Regards,
kalpana.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  2. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  3. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  4. How to apply for M.Sc Physics in Anna University being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  5. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  6. Is there any possibility for me to pursue M.Phil course in Correspondence being a candidate having done MA in History and M.Ed?
  7. How to do M.Phil from university through correspondence after qualifying M.A B.ed with SSD/Punjabi? Which university is offering M.Phil in correspondence?
  8. How to join correspondence program in ME offered by Anna University?
  9. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  10. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CSE in Anna University?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  13. When should I apply for part time M.Phil course?
  14. How to apply for M.E in Anna University? What is the procedure?
  15. Does Anna University provide any lateral entry for MCA students? Procedure to apply for lateral entry in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  17. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  18. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
20th December 2017, 10:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for the M.Phil course from Anna University through distance mode as you are eligible for it.
Since, you have completed your MBA course, you are eligible for M.Phil course also.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course from Anna University through distance mode.
Candidates must have to qualify in the NET examination in order to get admission to study M.Phil course from Anna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?