22nd October 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?

Hello,
I have completed my MCA. I am working in WIPRO. I want to do M.E. in part time in Anna University, Chennai. I don't get enough details from the Anna University website. Could anyone give me the required details about the entrance exam and the applying procedures?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  2. What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?
  3. How to apply for part time M.E. courses in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  5. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  6. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  8. How to apply for part time ME course of Anna University for the year 2012?
  9. Details about part time entrance test for Anna University?
  10. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University? What is the procedure
  12. How to do part time M.E in Civil Engineering course in Anna University Chennai
  13. What is the procedure to study M.Tech/M.E part time in Anna University Chennai
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Anna University for part time M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  16. How to apply for M.E in Anna University? What is the procedure?
  17. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  18. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
13th April 2016, 09:49 AM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?

Yes there is some provision for doing Part Time M.E in Anna University. There will be application issued for admission into ME through Anna University. Evey year in the month of Apr -May they ill issue the admission form. You have to apply for it and the procedure will be intimated to you when you get enrolled in it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?