21st July 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to secure lateral BE Aeronautical 2nd year admission for a Diploma Mechanical student?

Dear Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I am now interested in Aeronautical Engineering. So, is it possible to secure a lateral admission in 2nd year of BE with Aeronautical Engineering?

8th August 2020, 06:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to secure lateral BE Aeronautical 2nd year admission for a Diploma Mechanical student?

No, you can pursue BE in Mechanical engineering only through lateral entry.

Candidates are not eligible to change the stream or switch to another stream through lateral entry.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course by various institutions.
10th August 2020, 11:57 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Is it possible to secure lateral BE Aeronautical 2nd year admission for a Diploma Mechanical student?

Yes you are eligible for aeronautical engineering after your diploma in mechanical engineering. You are eligible for lateral entry in second year of B.E/Tech.Diploma holders can acquire degrees on clearing the exams of the Aeronautical Society of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?