8th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Central Indian Institute of Management Studies, Raipur to study Diploma in Hospital Administration. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  2. How many Diploma in Hospital Administration seats are available in CIIMS, Raipur?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  4. Admission procedure to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?
  5. When the notification for Hospital Administration Diploma course will be announced by TISS? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  6. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  7. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Plastic Processing and Testing in CIPET, Raipur? -- [New]
  9. Entrance exams available to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?
  10. Which is better for me, Quality department or Hospital administration?
  11. Whether Narayana Medical College and Hospital offers MD(Hospital Administration)?
  12. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  13. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  14. How to take admission in Master in Hospital Administration in TISS Mumbai?
  15. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  16. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  17. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Hospital Administration?
  18. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA?
19th March 2023, 12:50 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?

The admission is based on the written examination to study Diploma in Hospital Administration .

The duration of this course is 1 year.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?