9th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in 2nd year after doing 2 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE university?

I have done two years diploma in electrical engineering from iase university ,Rajasthan.
The college situated in Mathura named Baba Saheb Ambedkar Polytechnic Mathura.
I want to know that am i able to take admission in B.tech in second year.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in B.tech second year? I have done 2 years diploma in electrical engineering from IASE University, Rajasthan
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Can I get government job or promotion in my recent job if passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE Deemed University?
  4. IASE university diploma electrical engineering courses?
  5. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I take admission in Electrical Engineering after completing my diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  8. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  9. Is IASE university distance course approved? Is it a valid university?
  10. Am I eligible for lateral entry 2nd year written exam of UPTU after completing distance learning diploma from IASE deemed university?
  11. Can I get a government job in UP Power Corporation Limited for the post of Junior Engineer after doing diploma in electrical engineering from IASE university?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for BOE after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IASE Deemed University
  14. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  16. Diploma engineering from IASE is valid for private sector jobs?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  18. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
15th February 2016, 07:39 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in 2nd year after doing 2 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE university?

Information Regarding Admission in B.Tech Course.

Nice to see your interest in the engineering field. Education is the one of the most important thing of human life. B.Tech course is duration of four years.

As you are studying in the diploma course and interested to do B.Tech course as ahead career. After completing the diploma course you can take admission in the direct second year of the BTech course through the lateral entry examination. There are many private and government college which provide the B.Tech course.

So, don't worry and study well. You can definitely take admission in the second year of the B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination after diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?