12th July 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat? If I have 1 subject backlog and 6.80 SPI in 6th semester can I get admission in Rajasthan Technical University?

How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat?

i have backlog in 1 subject [i a p ]in 5th sem..
i passed out 6th sem. with 6.80 spi. can i get admission at raj. tech. uni. ?
please guide me.

thankyou.

e mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat?
  2. What to do to take admission in degree engineering in RTU affiliated college after diploma in Computer Science?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  4. Can we take admission in ATI Vidyapeeth, Aurangabad affiliated colleges in Rajasthan?
  5. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  6. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  7. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Rajasthan University if did 1st year in Gujarat? -- [New]
  9. Which are the various institutes offering DNB Haematology courses?
  10. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  11. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  12. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  14. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  15. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  16. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. How to get a job in abroad after passing B.Tech?
  18. Is Lateral Entry Admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan based on RTU merit? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2011, 08:13 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat? If I have 1 subject backlog and 6.80 SPI in 6th semester can I get admission in Rajasthan Technical University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat?

i have backlog in 1 subject [i a p ]in 5th sem..
i passed out 6th sem. with 6.80 spi. can i get admission at raj. tech. uni. ?
please guide me.

thankyou.

e mail: [email protected]
You are not eligible to apply for the any college of Rajasthan Technical University until your backlog is cleared. After completing your engineering you can apply for the various colleges of the Rajasthan Technical University through lateral entry scheme.
There is a counseling conducted for the diploma holder candidates and as per their percentage in diploma degree the colleges are allotted to the candidates.The candidates will get direct admission in the second year of engineering applying through lateral entry scheme.
But you are not eligible to apply for any college until your all backlog are completed. So you have to complete your all backs first only then you are eligible to take admission in colleges of Rajasthan Technical University.

There are various colleges under RTU in which you can apply through lateral entry scheme. Below is the list of some top colleges is given in which you can apply:

Engineering college Bikaner

Ajmer engineering college

Swami keswanand institute of technology

Marudhar engineering college Bikaner

Kautilya institute of Technology

Institute Technology & Management

Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology

Arya College of Engineering & Information Technology

Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology

Global Institute of Technology

Gyan Vihar School of Engineering & Technology
23rd December 2011, 08:55 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat? If I have 1 subject backlog and 6.80 SPI in 6th semester can I get admission in Rajasthan Technical University?

Hello Friend,

You are not eligible for Engineering University becuase you have subjects back.

Clear all back and you can take admission in Universities.

Som colleges are as follows :

Institute Technology & Management

Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology

Arya College of Engineering & Information Technology

Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology

Global Institute of Technology

Gyan Vihar School of Engineering & Technology

Best of Luck.

......Sayyed Shahrukh
22nd July 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat? If I have 1 subject backlog and 6.80 SPI in 6th semester can I get admission in Rajasthan Technical University?

if i had cleared my backlog of final sem diploma in reaccesment then i am eligible for admission in current year admission policy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?