17th September 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get direct admission in Engineering Diploma course for an ITI holder through CC System?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 2 years ITI course. Now I want to study Diploma Engineering through direct entry by CC system. Please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  2. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
  3. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  5. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  6. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  8. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  11. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder who is working in a Multinational company?
  13. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  14. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  15. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  16. List of colleges which offer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam for ITI holder in Orissa?
  17. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  18. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
18th November 2015, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get direct admission in Engineering Diploma course for an ITI holder through CC System?

On the basis of ITI diploma you can get admission in second year of the course. You have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the state technical council. There is no direct procedure for admission in this course.

You have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the technical council. Seats will be allotted based on the rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?