1st April 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?

Hello everyone,
I have completed 2 years ITI Mechanical.
Now I am interested to join Diploma course
in Mechanical Engineering. Kindly tell me
the procedure for admission?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  2. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  3. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  12. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  15. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  17. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  18. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/ -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2015, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?

To get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 2 years ITI course, you need to appear in an entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
7th April 2015, 09:49 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?

As you completed 2 years ITI course in Mechanical so you are eligible to apply for admission in 2nd Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
You have to appear in entrance exam for admission in 2nd year diploma.
Here are the name of exam through which you can get admission in 2nd year Diploma course.
1. DCECE(LE) in Bihar.
2. VOCKLET in WB.
3. MAH-CET(LE)
You have to take some preparation to score good rank in entrance exam to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?