22nd July 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join small scale industry in quality inspection department?

I have completed diploma in mechanical in 2011 but I have backlogs subject but I completed my backlog subject in 2016. I complete my diploma when I completed diploma course in 2011 in that time I joined small-scale industry in quality inspection. So, I have experience in QC 2 years, but I don't know to do what’s next please.

25th July 2017, 07:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join small scale industry in quality inspection department?

The eligibility to become a quality inspectors in small scale industries are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have complete their 10+2 from any recognised board.
- The candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in quality inspection field.
- The candidate should have done any training course/ certification course in quality inspection. The candidate who have done this certification course will be given special importance.

Since you have experience in quality inspection you'll be eligible to apply for any small scale or large scale industries in government and private companies.
Few companies release notifications, you can check the eligibility, if you fulfil the eligibility then you can apply for that post and attend for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?