30th April 2011, 02:43 PM
surajkumar9166

How to do summer training after 4th semester during diploma?

i am a student of diploma 3rd year 4sem in jaipur. i have to go for sumeer training for one month. therefore what should i have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after 4th semester in companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM etc?
  2. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  3. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  4. How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?
  5. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do summer training after 4th semester during diploma?
  7. Procedure to do summer training in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation?
  8. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  9. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  10. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  11. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  12. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  13. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  14. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  15. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  16. List of summer training in Gurgaon to do while doing 4th semester B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  17. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  18. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
26th July 2011, 02:34 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training after 4th semester during diploma?

if you want to do summer training from any industry for one month then first you have to contact with the industry from where you want to do the training. if there is any relative in the industry then try to contact with him/her/ if he or she refer you then it will be easy for you to get the chance to do the training from that industry.

otherwise you may also try himself. collect one training letter from your institution addressing to the training department of your desired industry. for details about training letter contact with the training cell of your institution.

if the industry provide training for the diploma students then submit your application with the training letter to the training department of the industry. some company provide specified application form for training. fill up the form according and submit. after that if you are selected for the training then they will contact with you with all information. after confirmation you have to go for the training in the specified date. this is the general procedure you have to follow to apply for training in an industry.

best wishes.
26th July 2011, 07:11 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Training is very important for Diploma student.training from Best company have its importance in jobs.choosing best company is very important.

You have to for training from best company.best company provide good knowledge which increase your knowledge.in campus interview they check your knowledge about your training if you gives good answer then you can get job.

Training Procedure-

Issue NOC(no objection certificate) from your college.

Send NOC in the company in which you want to do training.you can send NOC in many companies.

Selection for training depends upon the company.if they select you for training then they send letter to you.

You can also contact personally i the company.

this is the procedure of training.
14th May 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am mechanical student in 4th samestar.from where i can take training.tell me pls.my cell no is 7508640268
23rd August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the need of doing summer training during diploma.

what happen if anyone does not do training.
23rd August 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the importance of summer training during diploma
17th March 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Deer sir,
i am student diploma in mechanical engg, i want to summer traning two month, cantact no-9467789364, [email protected]
16th May 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Deer sir,
i am student diploma in mechanical
engg, i want to summer training two and sir one more kiya me BSNL in training kar sakta hoo
month, cantact no-9716138428 [email protected]
24th March 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am student of diploma in biotechnology engg 6th trimester ,
i want to do summer training in jaipur so want to know about the various institutes
to opt for. contct no-9830489086 [email protected]
18th June 2018, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What are training courses for electrical students. Which is the best training programme, what are specifications of the programmes.
23rd May 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm student of diploma in electrical engineer 4th semester.
I want to do summer training in Delhi so want to know about tha best institute.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?