26th July 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for break inspector?

what is the qualification for break inspector ?...please tell me what is it

27th May 2015, 04:47 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification for break inspector?

Brake Inspector is one of the post in State Roads and Transport department.

Brake Inspector Exam is conducted by each state according to their vacancies in the particular department.

One who clear this exam is appointed as Brake Inspector for Inspection of new vehicle for registration and renewal too.

The eligibility criteria for Brake Inspector Exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed graduation degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.

-The candidate should have Heavy driving license with 2 year experience.

-The candidates age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years.

-The candidate must have knowledge of procedure and tools to perform the brake service and inspection.
30th July 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for break inspector?

B.E (automobile) ,as am I eligible for apply motor vehicle inspector exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?